The event entails a Cryptic Hunt in which students will participate with their individual login and make their own way through a series of
Cryptic Levels of increasing difficulty. On some levels, some clues may be released officially to move participants to the next level.
Top 3 participants in the Ranking of DeCryptonite v6.0 will get DeCryptExpert Trophies and DeCryptExpert Certificates.
- The event entails an Online Cryptic Treasure Hunt in which participants must make their way through a series of cryptic levels.
- The participants' aim is to crack the levels as quickly as they can so as to place themselves at the top of the leaderboard.
- At each level, the participants will encounter a number of clues which shall all, together, point to one answer. Each level has one and only one correct answer.
- Official clues may be released on the forum if and when deemed necessary by the organisers.
- There are infinite numbers of tries.
- Answers will always be lower-case, alphanumeric and will contain no spaces, unless stated otherwise. Special characters are not allowed. If the answer to Level 0 is "Hello 1 World", input "hello1world".
- The hints will be released on the Decryptonite v6.0 FB page.
- Don't ignore any of the clues. If they weren't important, they wouldn't be there.
- Beware of the spelling you enter, we cannot auto correct your spellings.
- Any form of attept to attack the platform, eg. SQL Injection, Brute force is not allowed and will lead to disqualification.
- The decision of the administrators is final and binding
- Sharing of answers with other participants in any form is banned. This also includes providing hints towards the clues/answer. The organisers reserve the right to disqualify or refuse participation to any participant without prior notice.
Rank 4 to Rank 50 of DeCryptonite v6.0 will get DeCrypt – Top Rank Certificates.
School Principal and Coordinating Teacher with maximum number of registered participants* will receive – IT Fest 2017 Decryptonite Wizards* awards.
(*Conditions Apply: Only those participants, who have at least cleared first two levels will be considered as registered participants)
More details about the event will be available at http://dpsrkp.net/itfest2017 and on our Facebook page.
ImportantAsking for clues and sharing answers with other participants on any platform will not be permissible. Hunt Administrator will keep a sharp eye for such issues and may suspend the registration of all such participants.